Author Topic: Conversion of Fonts failed  (Read 235 times)

frikic

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Conversion of Fonts failed
« on: July 15, 2020, 03:29:34 AM »
Hello,
I used Conversion Tool to update SDF Fonts in my project when moved to latest TextMeshPro version, and then I saved modified project files.
User made SDF fonts wont show anymore in the editor or during runtime, when trying to update Atlas texture of SDF file i get this warning in Font Asset Creator
Font Asset [name] does not contain any previous "Font Asset Creation Settings". This usually means [name] was created before this new functionality was added. (see attachment).
I'm nor creator of this Fonts and I'm not sure how would I recreate them, can I found this original values.